Friday, January 22, 2010

Blazer Game!

Kyle and I took a night out to reedem Kyle's Christmas gift from me; Blazer Tickets!! He was pretty excited, because the Portland Trailblazers were playing his second favorite team, Orlando. I was really excited to give him this gift and was glad he enjoyed it! We left Hailey with our parents and headed out for a night together!
Kyle trying to figure out the Max system.
BLAZERS!

I was a little ticked at THIS guy. Who didn't play that night. I was particularly frustrated because since I bought the tickets in November I've been keeping my eye on all the injuries the Blazers have had with some of their best players, including Oden & Pryzbilla. We didn't get to see Brandon Roy play either because he had some sprain with his hamstring. BUMMER!!!
However, Dwight Howard did show up for the other team. (One of Kyle's top 5 players, he later told me)~!

Blazers win! And free Taco Bell chalupas for a 100 point game!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Adorable picture of you and Kyle wearing matching shirts!

GO BLAZERS! That was an awesome game! :)