I'm sorry becca, I have no advice. One night she was just really fussy around 8 and I just decided to try her bedtime routine then. It worked and has been working since then. Maybe try to move it up by 20 or 30 minutes every couple of days until she gets used to it. She is adorable! good luck, early bedtime is the greatest!
5 comments:
SO SO cute! I miss her!
that last picture is probably the best thing i have ever seen! shes so cute
She is so cute!
I'm sorry becca, I have no advice. One night she was just really fussy around 8 and I just decided to try her bedtime routine then. It worked and has been working since then. Maybe try to move it up by 20 or 30 minutes every couple of days until she gets used to it. She is adorable! good luck, early bedtime is the greatest!
haha! Great pictures! She is so cute! Love her smile! :)
Post a Comment