"Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good-I knew that I would, now
I feel good,
I knew that I would, now!
So good, so good, I got you!"
"Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you!"
Call me a total dork, nerd, whatever but I feel good!!
Kyle was talking to the second counselor in our Bishopric about my being sick one Sunday and he recommended a few over the counter drugs that his wife had taken during her pregnancies. His father is an OBGYN and prescribed these for her while she was having a hard pregnancy (the nausea, barfing, flu-like systems...the works). This wonderful couple gave us the remainder of the medication that they had used to us to help with my vomiting. I'll spare you the details but I was getting "sick" 3-4 times a day, the most being one Saturday with a high of 9 times! UGH!
One of the wonderful pills I was given is a dissolvable tablet that blocks the nausea and vomiting inducing agents in your body to stop you from getting dehydrated. This morning was my first experience with this little white pill and I am happy to announce that after about 30 minutes I was able to walk around the house without feeling like I needed to run to the bathroom while getting ready for work! Whaaaa Hooo!! I'm free!!!! Or am I speaking to soon?...
Time will tell, but for now I am back to feeling half-human again! Wonderful! :)
5 comments:
What kind of pill is it? Please do share!
yeah! i hope it works!
i took anti-nausea pills as well. they really are HEAVEN! Enjoy them!
you are to cute! :) And I am sooo happy you are feeling better.
I hope these keep helping! I had a few friends who were super sick and the medication was such a blessing -- to take off the edge at least. It's amazing how much I appreciate feeling somewhat normal again. Don't get me wrong; a baby is worth all the discomforts of pregnancy but it sure is nice when you're mostly back to yourself again :)
Post a Comment