So I successfully woke up and fought off my nausea this morning to go to work! One battle won...6 more months worth to go. :)I fell in love with baby today. One of the agents that works in my office brought in his 2 1/2 month year old granddaughter Emilynn (sp?). ADORABLE! I seriously think my heart started beating faster when he let me hold her. I just can't stop thinking about 6 1/2 months from now when I'll get to be holding our little one! (no one at work knows yet that I'm pregnant-its tough keeping it in!!)
Maybe I need "baby therapy" for my morning sickness. :)
4 comments:
its funny how after you find out you're pregnant, you start to notice every baby you pass. Baby diapers, clothes, websites, books, etc take over your free time. Its so much fun though! Enjoy it. I'm still doing it with this pregnancy and I've already had a kid. lol.
I have baby fever just kissing my little babies. Sad how it goes so quickly! But I am happy that once my little ones are out of the baby stage you will have a baby for me to kiss and hold! YAY! That way it will hold me off for 5 yrs or so :)
awww!! Cute blog post!! :)
You have been tagged by me! :)
Go to my blog for the rules
Too bad I can't make it to the wedding this weekend -- maybe seeing Joseph would give you another week of baby fever... :) Babies are great.
Post a Comment