Time flies in the summer! I've graduated, Kyle and I moved into a new apartment and today we bought our first couch! Whoo! We are excited on the deal we got (thanks to KSL Classifieds). Kyle and I both got a really bad flu two days apart last week. I mean a bad flu. It wasn't pretty for either of us and I doubt you'd enjoy the details. Now thats over we are finally unpacking, and its coming slowly. We never knew how much junk we each have....maybe me more than Kyle...so it will take some time to figure out where to put everything. We loved our family vacation and I'll hopefully find some time to put pictures up soon! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip! In other news, Kyle has been called to serve as the Secretary in the Young Men's Presidency in our church ward. He is very excited, its a perfect place for him to serve! We are sad the Olympics are over but BYU football begins this Saturday and we saved up enough money to get season tickets!
On a random note, Kyle has recently developed an interest in conservative talk radio and I think its pretty funny. I never pictured him as a politically active guy....its starting to remind me of my dad. I appreciate his enthusiasm and its fun for me to discuss what he learns.
Now its time for me to find a job! Send any helpful information this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment