Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Graduation

I was really lucky to have so much of my family around for graduation. My Grandma and Grandpa Carlson drove up from L.A. to make it and my Aunt Kim and her girls all drove down for the day from Salt Lake. Not to mention my great parents and siblings who came from Portland for the event. Thanks family! It was a great day! Elder Scott spoke at our commencement and it was fun and exciting to participate in the activities. Well here is the last of my pictures as a student...!

Cheesy Picture!

Here I am with my cousins! I am the oldest cousin on the Carlson side!

Kyle and I after convocation

Go forth!

With my grandparents

With my love

Mom and Dad!
Thanks Dad for the $$$ that made this happen!

After graduation we had a picnic and went to the pool in our apartment, it was great!












4 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

congrats becca!

Shera said...

Yeah Becca! Good job! Good luck with the next chapter!

Darm Family said...

Congratulations!!

Toni said...

You rock Becca!
Toni