Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My College Cut!

When I was in college I had nice, healthy, wonderful hair. I only had to wash it every-other day! I could pull it up, play basketball and then wear it down for a date. I wore it straight, curly, long or shoulder length and it worked for me. It was fantastic!

Then I got married....and pregnant.

My hair and I have been at war since. During my pregnancy the under layer of my hair ended up with a LOT of frizzy curl, however the top layers remained stick straight! Since then, my style of choice has been a low ponytail bun (yuck). We've been at battle for almost two years now, and I haven't been able to retrieve the healthy look I once had. So in my quest for my 21-year-old hair, I decided to take it back....with side swept bangs, a short(er) length and lots and lots of LAYERS.

This photo was taken at 2 a.m. in a IHOP in Provo! I was twenty-one!
My current look for the last year or so. I couldn't even find photos of me with this pulled-back, like-I-just-came-from-the-gym style because I know how horrible it was!

And FINALLY, my new look. Back to something reminiscent of my years at BYU.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love the new haircut....I only wish I could grow my hair past my chin. It looks so pretty. I love your blog
Paula

Bethany Sines said...

yeah, there's the becca i know!! love the new style! keep it for a while!!