Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad's birthday was the 19th of August. He is such a great dad and now grandpa. He has always been a teacher and example of hardwork, dedication and commitment to the things in life that are most important. He is also one fierce history buff and has a educated understanding of principles and politics. I admire many things about my dad, a few being he is always willing to help someone out, he is an excellent leader, he laughs easily and he is a great scholar of the Bible and Book of Mormon. Whenever I was struggling in life, he would show me how to overcome my obstacles from experiences in these sacred books. I never let on, but I was always amazed how he taught me that all the answers I needed were in the Lord's words. Anyway, he is a great man-and we had a great celebration with a evening BBQ that night!

It was getting cold and we forgot to bring a jacket for Hailey. Luckily Stephanie let her borrow one of hers....she looked pretty funny trying to play around in it!
Hailey loves to swing at Grandpa's house.
Daniel will likely be leaving this winter for a 2 year mission. We sure will miss him, he is such a good uncle to Hailey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, her shirt is so cute! We are at my parents now, so we will have to get together and do something fun.

Greg and Carly said...

She is so cute! I love her little pony tail!