Saturday, July 3, 2010

Some days are like that.

Today was disappointing. I've been sick this week, which is annoying in itself because I'm confident something must be wrong with my immune system. This is the 5th bad cold I've had this year! Whats up!? Since Monday I've been fighting fatigue, congestion, headaches, and body aches. I was starting to get better with the help of Sudafed, Mucinex and Tylenol until Hailey got sick. Last night was TERRIBLE! Hailey didn't go to sleep until 11:00 p.m. And it wasn't for lack of trying. We had an all nighter that compared to the worst days of the newborn stage. I slept for 3 hours. On top of a fussy baby, my neighbors had a party with about 30 guest coming in and out of their apartment between 2-4 a.m.

Ok, am I complaining too much? Probably. Something that did make me laugh with all of this was being that I was so exhausted, I couldn't think of what to eat for lunch, but I needed something immediately to encourage some energy. So I ate a frozen, pre-packaged chicken broccoli something...I'm not even sure what it was. Then I ate a candy bar. Seriously.

Anyway, so gross, and I feel sick to my stomach now. Haha. Strange enough, I did find some humor in my loss of sensibility.

1 comment:

Merkley Jiating said...

Are you still nursing? I have noticed that my immune system is much more fragile since I am nursing. I have to drink a ton of water and eat every 3-4 hours. Otherwise I get headaches (before nursing, I had had about 5 headaches in my entire life). Maybe this will help you, too?