I am getting excited for the spring weather! More exciting is packing up my drab winter clothes and pulling out my cute, bright and fun summer wear. However, right now my white capri pants aren't going anywhere near my post baby hips! I've got some work to do before I try to slip into my summer wardrobe.My goal is to lose 2-3 lbs/week for the next 7 weeks. I'm working out 30 min/day and limiting my calories to 1200-1500 a day.
Each weekend I'm going to weigh in and post my results! I'm betting that by making this knowledge public (YIKES!) it will keep me in line!! :)
I'm really going for it! I'm rewarding myself with a shopping trip in May, when Kyle and I go to Salem for our 2 year Anniversary! :)
Here are my Stats:
Goal: Lose 20 lbs!
Achieved: 0 lbs
Pounds to Go: 20 lbs
6 comments:
I have such a hard time losing weight! I wish I could do this but I get stuck at the same weight. Even if my "shape" changes, I still weigh the same. Grrr. Good luck! Lose weight for both of us!
are you breastfeeding too? (sorry if that's too personal). I just know when I cut back my calories to a similar amount my milk production went down and Bennett started waking up more at night because he was hungry. But maybe you'll get lucky and it won't be a problem! ;)
GOOD LUCK!
You go girl! And remember, even if you don't lose as much or as regularly as you have mapped out, you will feel better just for doing!
Go you!! I pray that I'm as motivated after our little guy is born! You can do it!
heck yes, becca!!! you go!! i totally think you can do it. it will feel so good!!!
That's awesome! Good luck. I'm right there with you. Losing baby weight is NO FUN! But totally worth it.
Post a Comment