Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Beauty

I am so lucky to have an amazingly talented sister-in-law who loves photography! Mikael offered to take some pictures of Hailey after getting a new camera for Christmas. Who could say no!? We headed over there this morning and I was honestly astonished at how well the pictures turned out! We love them and we're so glad to be blessed with such a healthy little girl!

5 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute!

Diane said...

Hailey is ADORABLE!!! :) Awesome pictures! :) LOVE the pink flower handband :) She is a cutie!

Mikael said...

no, I am lucky to have such a PERFECT niece that smiled the whole shoot! And you are a gorgeous mommy! I am still workin on more photos, and I can't wait until she starts sitting.. now that will be a fun little shoot :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. She is so photogenic!

Merkley Jiating said...

He only has a mild case of RSV. The doctor did not seem too concerned.