We had a unique Valentine's Day this year!
On Friday, Kyle and I went on a date out to Paley's Place in downtown Portland. It was a NICE place. Very fine dining...and a very pricey menu! I had a little bit of sticker shock but enjoyed spending time there. It was a special night! I also was given a bouquet of roses and daisies. :)
On Sunday, we got to visit with both families, celebrate Tanner's 18th Birthday and swap some homemade gifts. We had lunch together and just hung out and talked most of the afternoon downstairs and exchanged homemade gifts. Kyle wrote me a cute poem--he's been doing that every Valentine's Day since we've met! It was pretty fun!
I made Kyle a crossword puzzle that related to our relationship and family. That was a lot of fun to do. Kyle did pretty well...!
3 comments:
Sophie has that cute outfit. I love it!
hahaha becca that valentines crossword is so you. : ) i love it.
i'm glad to hear kyle is still rappin'. poetry is the key to a lady's heart... come to park city sometime and bring that cute baby! i'll babysit while you guys ski or something.
Post a Comment