Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kyle's Graduation

Kyle is done with school! I had to add a quick post about all his hard work this last semester. Besides having a baby born in October, Kyle took on a part time night job at a youth home, where we worked 4 times a week from 10:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Then he would come home for little more than a 1/2 hour before heading out the door to school, his internship and work on campus for the day. He would return home at night and still be willing to help with Hailey while I worked on dinner and the house. He got excellent grades this semester and didn't get sick once. That's amazing to me, I don't think I'd be so resilient! We are so glad to be finished with school (for the meantime) and I'm so proud of what Kyle has accomplished!! Love You!!!
BYU doesn't have graduation ceremonies in December so Kyle didn't get to march like I did last fall. I still wanted to have this moment documented so I made him wear his cap and gown for a photo shoot! haha, he was kind enough humour me. But he wouldn't be serious for any of the shots!

2 comments:

cindysue said...

Way to go Kyle! Congratulations! I know your hard work and determination to get a good education will eventually pay off!

good luck with the job hunt!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Kyle seriously is the man - working at night?! What a cute, crazy-hard working dad!!