We waited to celebrate my birthday until after Kyle returned home from Utah this year. I got some awesome gifts, including an amazing camera from my hubby! YAY! Myfamily gave me some "themed" gifts. I got a shopping gift card, a hair straightener, two figure flattering shirts and Missy put in a free tanning pass. Can you guess what the theme was? Hm. Perhaps I DO need to start trading out my sweatshirts, jeans and ponytails now that its been 3 months since Hailey was born! :)
My inlaws gave me a microfiber reclining chair back in October after Hailey was born! It was the perfect addition to our home, and I use it EVERY day! It is my favorite, and apparently Kyle's as well.
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Becca! Hope to see more of you and Kyle and that sweet baby now that you're back in the great northwest.
You look terrific!
you are so NOT old!!! I am turning 29 in March. i am actually REALLY stoked about 30. I feel so like a young 30 year old, it will be a good turning point in my life.
Post a Comment