Little Kate was overdue for some individual photos! We didn't get newborn pictures, so at 4-months, I decided we better find a studio quick before Kate lost all her infant traits. We love those chubby thighs and cheeks! Our first preference would have been to have our great family photographers take her pictures (Aunt Mikael took all of Hailey's infant photos), but since we moved to Illinois, we have been without our favorite photographer! I got a recommendation from a neighbor of ours to Portrait Innovations in North Peoria. Good enough for me! So I packed up almost everything a baby would need for a couple hours of photos! I think they turned out pretty well!
Kate's next outfit was my favorite, a cute petite lace romper. Just as sweet and delicate as our baby Kate!
This photo is silly, but memorable. This pose is Kate's favorite, I can't understand why--but she can be found in this position during 70% of the day. She has a strong core!
Ha, this little face. "I'm so over this, Mom!"
This is my favorite of the bunch. Her little painted toes up in the air, I just love this girl!
We love our sweet Kate!













No comments:
Post a Comment