I found these photos on our computer and love them! I have always thought Hailey looks so much like her Grandpa Monson (Miles) with the exception of her eyes, which are 100% Grandma Monson's (Karen). What a lucky girl to have such a fun Grandma & Grandpa. They are so playful and patient with her, I love having them so close!
Grandma's give the best hugs!
Cracks me up!
Karen made this dress & pinafore before she had children of her own. After raising 4 boys, this beautiful little dress was finally worn by one of her granddaughters!
Girl's day at the beach!
Go Cougars!
Grandma didn't mind hanging out with this skunk Halloween night!
Just a week after she was born!
We love you!
2 comments:
She really does look like her grandpa! How cute!!
Cute pictures and fun times! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! LU
Post a Comment