.....I am on a total
emotional roller coaster! I know that moodiness occurs in pregnancy but I am all over the place! I just have to laugh at myself, because I have gone to bed crying everyday this week for the silliest reasons! I think I'm just getting more tired, and the level of work I'm capable of taking on each day is getting smaller at RE/MAX. Kyle looks at me when this happens with no idea of whats going on, or how to help me- it is a pretty funny look! Oh that poor boy....what did he get himself into?! :)

P.S. I promise I will not go an entire 9 months without posting prego pictures. But frankly, I don't consider myself a cute prego mom! So they will come when I finally get the courage to show my new physique to the web world! ack (scary)!
4 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant woman! Come on!
I am sure you are adorable! And I would feel better about myself if I could see other people I know growing tumors. So post some pictures!
what is wrong with you? absolutely NOTHING, thats what! If it makes you feel any better, my hubby calls me PREGNOR (like Trogdor from Homestarrunner).
And as far as not looking cute pregnant, we're always our own worst critics. I'm sure you look absolutely GORGEOUS and I know Kyle would say the same if not elaborate for several more minutes. ;)
Can't wait to see a pic! :)
Let the tears flow!! Just wait until the baby gets here...I swear I became like 100 times more emotional when I became a mom! And you ARE A CUTE MOM!!!!
Post a Comment