I visited the surgeon today to get a consultation on whats going on with my Gallbladder. He looked at my ultrasound and was concerned about the placement of the gallstones. They are located near the "duct" that leads to other organs in the body and if one of those stones slips through it can cause significant problems. So he asked me if I could do the surgery tomorrow. And I guess we're doing it!This short notice is a little strange, but I guess it can't give me time to worry and think about the post-op pain!
Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Wow. That definitely is short notice. Good luck!
Good luck Becca!!! Let us know how it goes! So does this mean you get to eat a lot on Thanksgiving???
LUCK LUCK LUCK! ..you're a spring-backer, you'll do just great. let us know how it goes.. i'd love to drop off a get well treat. :)
Good luck! You will do great! Be strong!
Hope the surgery went ok! I'm adding your blog to my list..hope that's okay!
Post a Comment