Anway, work talk is boring and I'm sure no one is interested in reading about that. Kyle and I went to an apple orchard last Saturday thinking we would get to pick our own apples. I was so excited, I remember picking apples when I was younger and thought it would be so fun! Well.....we quickly realized there was no place for us to pick our own apples, and ended up buying a bag of apples from the orchard. Still fresh off the tree but not as fun.


Missy came to visit her friend in Provo and came over Saturday and helped me make caramel apples, white chocolate nutter butter bars, and caramel popcorn. It spent the entire Saturday but we made enough to give out to some families in our ward. It was fun...for me. Kyle helped eat the treats while watching the afternoon football games. :)

These little ghosts are SO easy to make and great for kid Halloween treats! All you need is 1 pkg. of Nutter Butters, Almond Bark (White Chocolate), and chocolate chips! Melt the almond bark-slowly on the stove, once melted use a fork to dip the nutter butter cookies into the pot coating evenly on both sides. Lift the cookie out of the chocolate and tap off excess chocolate. Place on wax paper and let dry, adding two chocolate chips for eyes. You can place the chocolate "ghosts" in the fridge if you want them to dry quickly. That's all it takes! And they taste great!
5 comments:
So will you be using both blogs now? Or just this one?
Those treats sound yummy, and I remember picking apples as a kid too. Was that something we did in Indiana?
Congrats on finding a job! That is very exciting!
I wish that you guys lived closer. I would love a plate of those fun treets.
PS I love your new blog
How fun!!! They all turned out soo cute.
Post a Comment